Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
interface problem

2493 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-18 09:50:50

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    d eales
    2015-06-18 06:43:00
    Hi has anyone had any problems with there interface as mine won't connect, the blue tooth part stopped first now the cabled doesn't work either?

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-06-18 07:12:28 (Reply to:d eales)

I haven't but I would make sure it is updated.....connect the cable to the interface and car and go to Bluetooth connection and click update to make sure you have latest version.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-18 09:50:50 (Reply to:d eales)

Hi does your vci turns on at all? look at all the  led lights on the vci, and tell us which are on or off. its the Bluetooth enable on your tablet? have you downloaded apps from amazon or google play recently, if yes uninstall them all and try again. if no connection can be made thru the usb cable you will not be able to update the vci. I will say either your vci went out or your tablet has hardware issues or software corrupted. also am assuming your using the vci that came with your tablet and not a different one since it can only be paired once.  another test you can do is connect your vci thru the usb cable to a pc/laptop see if windows recognizes your vci  and you should be prompted to install the driver software. good luck buddy hope you get it going.
  Total1 Pages